Friday, August 7, 2009

I Want Attractive Nursing Bras!

Nursing bras are one of the most important things an expectant mother should have. Well, only for mothers who plan to feed the babies with their own milk. Unlike the typical bras, nursing bras have special features that help mothers to feel the ease and comfort when breastfeeding the baby. My friends recommended that I should get these necessities and take it to the hospital during labor because by the time Evie comes out, she needs to be fed.

I had an unforgettable nursing bra shopping experience with my husband (just click the link of the story if you are interested to read). It was not an enjoyable moment for the first day and few hours of the next day, but, the whole experience turned out really wonderful for both of us.

I found the nursing bras I like best in Target, all are Gilligan & O'Malley brand. They are cheaper than the brand we saw in another store. The items we got range from $12.99 to $16.99 a piece. Well, I am a bit picky when it comes to bras. I like sexy bras eversince. And now that I am pregnant and will be nursing Evie soon, it does not mean that I can just wear any nursing bra available regardless of how it looks like. I still prefer bras that are sensually appealing even if they are just called "nursing bras." I like bras with lacy, thinner straps, and shapy-bust features. Gladly, the Gilligan brand not only gratifies my wants/likes, but most of all my needs. I have not use these items yet. By the time Evie is born I will see how useful and effective these bras are, and perhaps will post a review of the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment