Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Star Wars Crochet Hats Made With Love From The Philippines

So shock (yup, not just surprise) that the Star Wars and Patriotic crochet hats I ordered from a friend, Fe, in the Philippines arrived today. She mailed it on Monday and arrives Wednesday! There's two Padawans in the house that are so happy trying and wearing them.


I ordered R2-D2 hat for Felicia. She can wear it on her birthday (if she wants to) to complete her R2-D2 dress that I made for her. This R2 hat is so cute, the buttons look real :) The fit is just perfect for her.



Stormtrooper (supposed to be) for Evie. However, the size is too big, it would look like a helmet. Fe told me about the size. It will therefore be for me or for hubby. But Evie still likes it a lot, she wants to wear it.



I ordered patriotic hats for us three girls. Perfect for the 4th of July. Everytime Fi sees the colors of the flag, she always sings "Three Cheers For The Red, White, and Blue." These hats will keep her singing.


Fe sent a bonus Minnie Mouse hat! It is so cute and fits perfect on Fi (Evie too)! Love, love, love all of her works! Will order more! I love the fact that we have something that are made from the Philippines! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment