Monday, March 16, 2009

Girl or Boy?: Level 2 Ultrasound

Tomorrow is another exciting pregnancy moment. We are going to have my second ultrasound. By this time, we will get to know whether we are going to have a girl or a boy. But most importantly, I want to know how our baby is doing. My husband and I offer our daily prayers for our baby's health and development.

During my last appointment, the nurse told us that I will have a level 2 ultrasound (anatomy scan) by this time since I will be over 35 when I deliver the baby.What I like about this one is that, it's a comprehensive ultrasound scan where we can see clearly the baby's anatomy and make sure that everything is developing normally. I wonder if I will be able to hear my baby's heartbeat again. It's music to my ear.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment