Sunday, March 17, 2024

My Little Pony Birthday Tea Party

My daughter wanted a My Little Pony theme for her birthday party and we decided to add a touch. We will make it a MLP birthday tea party!

I am sharing pictures of her party decorations and such. Hope this will help a mom get ideas when the little one wants MLP theme. I got most ideas on Pinterest and adding some twist to it.


Used Cricut machine to cut all the details of the sign. I am a crafter and I love doing things like this! Instead of the word "party," I used "partea" to go along with the "tea party theme."


Got these colorful milk bottles at Michaels when they were on sale. For a change (I usually use bags to put favors in), I used these beauties to put the birthday goodies for the guests. I thought these are perfect for summer drinks, specially if you live in Arizona where temperature could go up to a 115°. Besides, the vibrant colors of these bottles match our theme, so I went for it. I embellished each one with tulle pom-poms and a thank you tag. I decided to include just one type of candy. As a mom, I feel guilty giving kids a lot of candies for favors specially that we also serve candies in the party. The goodies I included were chocolate balls in pastel colors, agave nectar sticks (Sprouts has honey),  and sachets of Kool-aid (sugar overload, I know!)




We had two activity stations to keep the party guests busy. One is "Rainbow Dash's Hooves Painting Salon" and "Make Your Own Elements of Harmony Bracelet."

No comments:

Post a Comment