Friday, April 13, 2012

Signing Up for Free Baby Infant Formula

I have finally signed up to receive free infant/baby formula from various leading brands like Similac, Enfamil, and Good Start. I also signed up for Parent's Choice which is exclusively distributed by Walmart, and Simply Right (formerly known as Member's Mark infant formula) sold by Sam's Club. If I get one regular can of free samples from these brands, I'd be able to try which one works best for our little girl. That will save us bucks during the trial and error stage.

Breastfeeding is still my priority. I am hoping that my failure last time to breastfeed my eldest will be successful with the second one. But it is always best to have a Plan B, just in case. I do not want to stress myself too much and feel guilty like what happened before and spent a lot of times crying after giving birth because I failed to breastfeed my daughter.

If you're an expecting Mom and want to receive free baby formula and coupons, here are the links where you can avail this opportunity:



No comments:

Post a Comment