Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Animal Lover

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

I love animals more than anything else in the world and since I work part time as a volunteer at the pound I’ve ended up bringing home more than my fair share. I try to get them adopted out but if I can’t I just end up keeping them since I can’t stand to take them back to the pound. I’ve got 6 dogs now and three cats and who knows how many more are on the horizon! We had a scary thing a few months ago where someone broke into the pound and tried to steal all the dogs so I got security choice for my house in case the same thing happens there. I guess since there are so many purebreds in the pound it’s just an easy target but to be honest, they’re all adoptable for free so why not just go through the process? I don’t know why people do what they do but if I can make a difference in these animals’ lives than I feel good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment