Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Evie Loves Broccoli


It's been a while since the last time we gave my daughter broccoli. For a time, we decided to take a break in feeding her this vitamin-full veggie because it made her pass foul-smelling gas. But last week, we're back to giving her broccoli.

It's amazing to see how my daughter loves to eat steamed broccoli. She must have missed it. I do not put any seasoning to make it flavorful, but still she munch it like she's a "broccoli monster." I do not know what's in broccoli that my toddler likes. Broccoli is just one of the vegetables that she loves to chow down. Looking at her while she attacks each bite-size of broccoli is quite a pleasure.

I am a little bit surprised that the gas she passes is not as bad as the smell she had before. This is really good for me and my husband who are the main recipients when she breaks her unpleasant wind :) Broccoli makes her produce green poop too. But you know what? I am 
the happiest mother because she's eating something nutritious. Go broccoli!



No comments:

Post a Comment