Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pet Blogs

Guest post from mommy blogger Joanne Santana

Many people who own a pet think of it like family or a child. So, why not turn your pet into a superstar and put them on the hughes net internet service in their very own personal blog. This is the way I keep in contact with my college age daughter who is away from home. Her cherished pet terrier Spike is staying at home with us. Of course, it would be kind of difficult to keep him in a small cramped dorm room. So, every day, I blog about what good old Spike has been up to that day. I load a picture or two up of Spike and his antics. This has turned out to be a great way to keep my daughter up to date on Spike and also communicate with her. And now Spike has a small following on his blog and a friends list. Who knew that getting online using hughes internet would lead to me blogging every day about Spike. Now, I'm thinking about starting a Facebook page about good old Spike. This could be the start of something big!

No comments:

Post a Comment