Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hungry Morning

Woke up 3 hours earlier than usual this morning (5:20). My stomach was growling. I was hungry. Perhaps because I didn't eat anything that heavy last night. I had 3 pieces of Native New Yorker's chicken wings that my husband brought home (as per request), a can of coke and 5 pieces of Hershey's Bliss milk chocolate. I remember that later last night I had a slice of coconut bread.

Well, my husband found me wide awake at 5:30, so, we found ourselves in the kitchen. I had another slice of coconut bread and a glass of hot Milo chocolate drink.

Quite grateful that after my husband left to work, I was able to doze for 2 and a half hours. I woke up feeling hungry. It was already lunch time. I had 4 chicken wings and a coffee milk shake :) I feel much better now that I have rested enough and filled my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment