- 3 diapers and a pack of wipes (we were informed that the hospital will provide these...this is only for the "just in case" situations specially on our way home with her
- 2 going home outfit (we only need one, but we'll see which one we like best for her to wear)
- 2 receiving blankets (one for picture taking, one for practical use)
- 3 pacifiers (items are sterilized and packed them in a small plastic bowl with cover that was also sterilized)
- nail clippers / small nail file
- 3 onesies (hospital will also provide, but, "just in case"
- 3 mittens & 3 socks (these were not suggested but I deemed she needs it because it will be too cold in the hospital)
- 2 hats (to protect her very sensitive head/forehead)
Monday, August 3, 2009
Evie is Ready to Go!
Well, I finished packing Evie's stuff that we need to take to the hospital. I packed all of the suggestions that my friend Miriam gave and I added some which I thought are necessary. Here are the things she need and are ready to be grabbed anytime we get the "GO" signal from our little princess: