Monday, August 31, 2009

Back On Bed

It's been 2 nights now that I slept on bed. I was tired of sleeping on the chair, not only because my lower back would hurt, or my movements were so limited...but most of all, I felt separated from my husband.

The first night was fine. I couldn't move as much as I wanted to. I was scared that I might caused my glued incision to split up because of applying too much pressure. Besides, I know that it's not healed yet. I can feel it. My husband would wake up everytime I had to go to the bathroom to assist me in getting up. It helped a lot. I woke up in the morning feeling so sore all over my body. Perhaps it's because I've been in one sleeping position for hours, and I suspect that the swelling on some parts of my body contributed to the soreness as well.

The second night was better than the first. I tried to move a little bit, change positions every few hours. I also got up to leak without my husband's assistance (I did not want to wake him up). I woke up with very mild soreness. What a day! Moreover, when I looked at my lower legs, they were much smaller now than the week I was in the hospital. My feet are still swelling a little bit.

Everyday is getting better, physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment