Friday, July 31, 2009

A Tear Down There?

Yesterday during my 10th appointment with my OB, she conducted an internal exam to check my cervix. Well, as what I said, it was a bit unpleasant because I was not relaxed. The physical feeling was like inserting something on your private part without your consent, although that was not the case at all.

After everything was checked and we bade our goodbyes with our OB, I went to the bathroom because I had the urge to pee. To my surprise, there was a little amount of blood on my underwear, and when I wiped my private part, there was this very little solid fresh blood. As what I read from the pregnancy book, bleeding is normal after a physical exam during the later stage of pregnancy. However, I was still concern about it and thought of asking Dr. Stephens or the nurse who were outside. When I got out from the bathroom, the nursing assistant who attended me that day was there, so I asked her about it. As expected, she told me that it's normal.

The whole day until bedtime, I was not feeling comfortable down there. Although the uncomfy feeling was not something that really bothered me, but I carried it all throughout the day. I decided to wear a panty liner in case there will be another bleeding. There was blood, but very slight. That unpleasantness I had felt like something was torn in there and I was a little bit concern it will not go away for days.

This morning when I woke up, I was quite delighted that I no longer feel like I had a tear inside me. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment