Friday, April 3, 2015

Good Friday: For God So Loved The World

"For God so loved the world that He gave His
only Son." 

If you're a parent, have you ever asked yourself: what
if I was on God's shoes when He decided to give up
His son to save someone else? I am a parent. Just
the thought of this question sounds unreasonable for 
me. How can I give up the life of my daughter to
save another one's life? As parents, we know that
our children are the most important human beings
in our lives. They are our most loved people.

But God so loved the humankind, He allowed His
beloved Son to suffer and die on the cross so that we who 
believe in Him will have eternal life with Him. How
can I describe God's love for me? There is not
enough "superlatives" to describe it. 
The cross describes it all.

"Oh death, where is your sting? Oh grave, where is 
your victory?"

Death is swallowed up in victory at the cross.
Jesus paid it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment