Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Night Is My Special Night


Friday is the day of the week I always look forward to.
Well, this thing didn't start until my husband started making
me a to-die-for concoction called Moscow mule.

I was introduced to Moscow mule on our frequent visits
to Las Vegas at The Cosmopolitan. One night my husband
wanted a drink but didn't know what specific kind so he
just describe to the bar tender what he wants in it. So, Mr. 
Moscow mule was since then became a part of our week.

We liked it so much that we decided to search on Google
the recipe. My husband put a personal twist on it, and I
like his better. 

Now, I am addicted to it. Every Friday night I asked him
to make me the drink...until it has become a norm to me.
So that is why, I always look forward to Friday night because
of my "special treat." Tonight, I pair it with a very popular
Visayan dish called "humba." The dish is made of pork belly,
black beans, bay leaves, sugar, vinegar, garlic, and soy sauce.
Moscow mule and humba are the perfect blend.

Loving my Friday nights. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment