Friday, October 10, 2014

Yummiest & Fluffiest Dairy Free Banana Pancakes for Breakfast

Fluffy goodness!
These banana pancakes are a "must make!" My girls kept coming back until they finished the whole batch I made. My older girl even requested the next day for me to make it again. And so I did. I bet your little ones will like these too! This is specially good for kids who are allergic to dairy (milk, cheese, etc). We prepared these pancakes without using cow's milk. We've made these pancakes a lot of times already, but lately, have modified the recipe. To my surprise the result was awesome. My girls even loved it more!

INGREDIENTS

3 pieces overripe bananas (make sure your bananas are overripe otherwise it won't tastes as good)
1 1/2 cups white flour
2 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp white sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs (egg whites separated)
1/2 cup soy milk
1/2 cup almond milk
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon

DIRECTIONS
  1. Mash bananas.
  2. Mix all dry ingredients.
  3. Whip the egg whites until fluffy.
  4.  Pour all wet ingredients in the dry ingredients.
  5. Slowly fold the egg whites into the batter using a spatula.
Your batter should look like this
        6  Lightly brush the pan with coconut oil each time you make a batch of pancakes.



Serve with butter and your favorite syrup! I personally do not use butter and syrup anymore because the pancake itself is already sweet enough for my taste buds. I eat it as it is.

I would love to hear your comments after you try this recipe. Bon appétit! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment