Friday, May 4, 2012

Hand Dish Washing No More

I decided not to wash dishes with my hands anymore. Well, only for a time being. I still prefer to wash dishes with my hands. I feel like the dishes are cleaner when it's my hands doing it. Primary reason for taking a break with hand washing is problem with standing up for several minutes. I just couldn't last that long anymore. My lower back gets achy whenever I stand for several minutes in one place while hands are busy doing something. Baby weight is getting heavier. It usually takes me 20-30 minutes to finish washing dishes. So right now, I rinse dirty dishes and pile them until our sink overflows (dirty dishes, yes...not water) :) . I only wash plastic containers, pots and pans, and knives with my hands. It wouldn't take that long and there's not a lot of them. Time for my hands and feet to rest. My back needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment