Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a SHE!!!

It's a GIRL! Yup, another girl is on the way to rock the home. The ultrasound conducted today revealed that Evie is going to have a sister. She's 18 weeks old with an estimated due date on June 12. That date is quite significant to me. It's my (deceased) foster father's birthday and the Philippine's Independence Day. Although I am sure yet if we'd go for the said date because I will be undergoing C-section, so most probably, the doctor will give us date options. I might go for it too. I'll see how things go as this journey continues.

The little one was moving a lot during the ultrasound. Actually, she has been moving around so much since last night. Perhaps too excited that her Dada, Mama, and Ate Evie will get to see her the next day. I'll be undergoing a Level 2 Ultrasound on the 12th of February to find out more of the baby's anatomy. Ultrasounds are perhaps the most precious activity I get excited about with pregnancy. It's just amazing for me to see the tiny miracle thriving inside of me.

Have a Name Yet?

We haven't really come out the final list of names that we will give our daughter yet. Few weeks ago, I came out with the name "Felicia." It's a combination of my grandfather and mother's name. My husband gave me the honor to name our next baby because he chose our first daughter's name (and I chose the middle name). However, I am still undecided. There are still more months to come, to think, and to come up with the final name. Although, it seemed like we agreed for the middle name as "Hope." We thought between "Grace" and "Hope," but the latter sounds the closest to our hearts. it's not as common as Grace, and besides, we will complete the three important things that the Apostle Paul mentioned in 1 Corinthians 13:13— faith, hope, and love. Evie's middle name is Faith, and now Hope is on the way. Love? Our family as a whole symbolizes "love—" the ultimate instrument that binds us together. Who needs "Love" as middle name? Not us. We already have it. Sounds a little bit corny, but that's how it goes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment