Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Found the Shoes!

This morning when I woke up, I was still thinking of my daughter's flip flops that I was talking about yesterday. I LOVE those Buster Brown slippers! I think I was a bit disappointed that I was not able to bid the ones I saw on eBay. So, I thought of searching it on Google to see if I can find it, and hopefully buy it online. Well, guess what? I found the shoes at Shoes.com! The embellishments are a little bit different because what my daughter had was the one with ladybugs instead of hearts and flowers. But, it's exactly the same design of flip flops. It is called Buster Brown Pink Kids' Fleur. I do not care much about the light-up heel but it is a plus. What I am after is the design. The thongs are ingeniously designed to steadily hold the foot specially for someone who just started to learn how to wear strapless slippers. The original price is $21.99, free shipping. Luckily, my resourcefulness to find a coupon for the website paid off. I found a 20% off coupon at Fatwallet.com that I was able to use. Aside from that, as a member of Fatwallet.com, I got a 10% cash back of my total purchase. All in all, I only spent $15+ with free shipping. I am a happy Momma! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment