Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free Samples: Carefree Liners, Aveeno Hair Care, Purex, More...

I am happy to share another free samples to all the Mommies out there who want to avail these great stuff that I just signed up. Just click the provided link and it will take you to the page where you can sign up for yourself. If the link does not work anymore, it means that the offer is no longer available.
  1. Aveeno Hair Care Products- You will be asked to choose which Aveeno Hair Care product you want to receive a sample of. There are 5 types of shampoo/conditioner available, but you can only get one of your choice. A coupon will also be included in your sample. Estimated time of delivery is between 8 to 10 weeks from sign up.

  2. Carefree Body Shape Regular Liners - I myself uses this product, but getting a free sample is great! On the sign up process, you can either choose to get a sample of the regular liners or just the coupons, or, you can get both. Of course, I chose both. No idea how much is in the coupon, but, I'd be grateful whatever I will get.

  3. Emergen-C Vitamin Drink Mix - I'm assuming what you (I) will get is a small packet (maybe good for one glass) of the sample. The website also stated that they may send more than one sample. I'm excited to try this drink mix.

  4. Purex Complete with Zout Detergent - If you sign up for this offer, you will get their Fresh Morning Burst fragrance sample 12 weeks from sign up. Purex is giving out this sample until supplies last. So, better hurry!

  5. Sore No More Natural Pain Relieving Gel - This sample is good for Moms who like massages. If you get muscle soreness often, this product might work for you. But you will only know if it works for you after trying their sample. The website claimed that Sore No More Natural Pain Relieving Gel is good to relieve pains associated with arthritis, body aches, sprains, workouts, backaches, cold sores caused by stress, and more.

  6. Breathe Right Nasal Strips - The name of the product probably sounds familiar to you. I myself saw a lot of TV commercial about this nasal strips. The product claims to help someone with nasal congestion breathe better while asleep. Getting a sample is a good way to know if this works and if it's worth your bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment