Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fast Relief with Walgreens Brand Pain Relievers

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
Pharmacist
My husband and I sometimes get headaches, body aches, or fever, so, we usually depend on getting back on our feet by taking pain reliever tablets.
The day I received my Acetaminophen samples from Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products was a perfect timing because my other half got a terrible headache due to a bad cold. Even if we have Tylenol in the medicine cabinet, I decided to give him the Walgreens Brand Pain Reliever Quick Gels for him to try out. The day after, I got to try the medicine because cold was starting to attack my system, causing me headache. I was very pleased to know that the free samples I got treated our headaches few minutes after taking the pain reliever. The Walgreens Brand Pain Reliever Quick Gels are packaged in gel capsules which is better than pain relievers in tablets. Medication in gel capsules are designed to be more easily absorbed by the body, and therefore the alleviation of pain is a lot faster.

Doing a little research about this product, I was surprised to find out that the Walgreens Brand Pain Reliever Quick Gels are a lot cheaper than well-known pain relievers like Tylenol. It contains the same active ingredients that Tylenol has. Makes me think of switching because aside from the price difference, the result is quicker. Another big plus is that, each time I purchase any of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, I'd be able to extend my small contribution to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™. This project caters to the needs of local communities in the wellness, health, and education services. My little way of sharing can go a long distance for those people in need while the aches in my body goes away.Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site


No comments:

Post a Comment