Wednesday, September 29, 2010

White Powdery Bath

Taking a white powdery bath is one of Evie's silliest moments. She was so quiet in her room, so I didn't care to bother. Minutes later while I was busy browsing the internet, she ran past me with traces of white powder on the carpet. When I turned around, I saw such an amusing image—my daughter bathed herself with baby powder! She got the baby powder bottle on her hand, upside down and was dumping powders on the floor! To satisfy her delight, she also dumped powder on the media center.

I love silly moments of her like this. I couldn't help but laughed at her goofiness. And yes of course, I had to clean up the mess. What are mothers for? :)

 She may look innocent, but she can turn little things into a BIG mess.

Running away from the trouble she made.

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute Riz! She is adorable! I can't wait to be a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vids! Motherhood is the best gift ever. You will looooooooooooove it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I will RIz.. hopefully! God willing =)

    ReplyDelete