Friday, November 13, 2009

Baby's Cry in My Head

Shower time alone has never been the same. Despite the strong and loud gush of water coming out from the shower, I can still hear Evie's cry in my head (well, except if I take with me the baby monitor in the bathroom). Usually, there were moments that I'd turn off the shower just to make sure that what my mind heard is not a real cry. So far, those cries were indeed not real because everytime I check her (after shower), she's so sound asleep.

I wonder why this happens. Maybe because of over-protectiveness? Or this "extra worry" thing that a mother feels for her baby when she's alone? This makes me wonder if other Moms experience this too when they take shower and leave the baby all by herself in a room dozing.

No comments:

Post a Comment