Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Belly Exercise Just Begun

After making sure from my OB/GYN that it is already safe for me to do belly exercise, I decided to start the physical routine the other day. I could not stand looking at my tummy bulging with unwanted fats. Besides, this post-baby belly is keeping me from wearing my pair of pants/jeans which I used when I was 5 or 6 months pregnant. I thought that my dilemma with "what-to-wear" while pregnant will end after the baby, but I was completely wrong. The doctor advised me to do it gradually since I am still recovering.

Toning my abs is important to me. I used to do (half) sit-ups before. My tummy was not totally flat. Just enough for me to be able to wear something that I like. Right now, I've got some huge work out to do with this bagginess. I don't know how long will I be able to trim it down to my desired level. I also hope that I have the motivation to do it everyday because sometimes my laziness becomes my worst enemy when it comes to exercising.

I am doing this daily routine one step at a time starting with the basics. I found a a "basic tummy exercise" on Youtube which I think is good. I may try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment