Friday, July 10, 2009

8th OB/GYN Appointment

July 9, 2009 (34 weeks)

I'm on my 34th week. Weight is 147lbs from 143lbs during my last visit two weeks ago. Ms. Carnes who attended me commented that my belly looks great since she did not see any stretchmarks. I think the lotion with shea butter really helps. It was a cheap kind, so I do not know what's the difference with the expensive one because mine works pretty well. Anyway, she asked me if I thought of using epidural and my answer was "NO." However, she assured me that anytime I want it, I am so welcome to request and they will give it to me right away as long as it's not yet too late to use it. I do not know if I would be able to tolerate the labor pain. As much as possible, I want a natural delivery, free of any medication. I am praying that God will give me the pain tolerance and strength that I need on that day, and that, Eve will cooperate, hoping that she will not give Mommy a hard time. I talked to her about it. Hopefully, she will grant Mommy's request.

We will probably have another ultrasound on the 38th week instead of the 37th. Ms. Carnes said that even if the baby will be too big, they cannot induce me earlier because by then, the baby's lungs are not fully developed yet. I really do not want to be induced, so, I hope that our girl will not be too big for me so that she will be delivered in her own time.

No comments:

Post a Comment