Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sick Little Fi

I woke up in the middle of the night because of the feeling against my skin of something very warm. I touched Fi and was sure she had fever. She had a fever of 102° and gave her Tylenol. Right after I gave her medicine, she was talking a lot. So I decided to take her to the living room. She wanted to watch a show. I offered her popsicle and pretzels. She hadn't eaten much yesterday. She did not eat her lunch and dinner. She only had a banana in between. I thought she was just too tired too eat because she did not take a nap. Now I know why she didn't have appetite yesterday. She's feeling something inside that causes it. We don't know the cause. She does not have a cold or tummy upset.

I claim her healing in Jesus' name!


No comments:

Post a Comment