Sunday, July 29, 2012

Going Back to Blogging

It's been a while since I wrote something in my blogs. I am caught up with lots of things going on around the house that I miss to spend even just a few minutes to write something about my day as a Mom, wife, and person. Well, blogging is not just writing "whatevers." It also needs reflection. It needs thinking. Most of the time, I require a lot of time thinking and reflecting in able for me to express the things on mind and heart through writing. There are certain topics that do not require a lot of mental exercise. But even these kinds of subject matters, I find myself short of time. Or perhaps I spend too much time on things that are not making me productive. I don't know. I have to rethink a lot of things. I need to organize my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment