Thursday, February 16, 2012

Husband Traveling

The article written by Alonso Kramer

My husband has recently started having to travel for his job. It has been a tough adjustment for our family. With two kids and me working full time, it really helps to have both of us here to help get everyone up, dressed, fed, and out the door before we are supposed to leave at 7:30. When he has to travel overnight that leaves me being a single parent to feed the kids, get them to bed, and then do the whole morning routine by myself. It is no surprise that the first couple of times he was out of town we were fifteen minutes late to daycare and work. But nowadays we are just blessed that he has a job and a good one at that. It was really sweet the other night when he called me from his hotel. He said that he had showered after a long day of work and laid down to watch directv nashville. The movie that we went and saw on our first date was on TV and he was thinking of me! He called me just to tell me that and it about melted my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment