Monday, August 9, 2010

Winning a Bid for Evie's B-day Dress

Evie's birthday is fast approaching. I was thinking of getting her either a birthday T-shirt or dress. That brought me to shopping on eBay. When it comes to specialized items like birthday shirt, dress, bib, or shoes, eBay is one of the best place to look for what you wanted. I found mine. Aside from that, eBay has great deals that you can't find on regular stores.

Anyway, bidding for Evie's birthday dress was so fun and thrilling. I was so thankful that I didn't won on the first bidding. Had I, I would lost $6.77. The dress' retail price is $32.99. I don't think I'd spend that much that she can only use for one day. Great thing for eBay bidding system. At the last seconds of the bidding time, I was competing with someone who's interested with the dress too. However, in the end I beat her (or him) by only ¢24! That must have disappointed her a lot. But on my side, I jumped for joy! The other bidder could have beat me if she increased her bid by ¢25.

I'm looking forward to receive my birthday girl's dress—much more her special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment