Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Uncomfortable Swollen Feet

I woke up this morning and was feeling that my whole weight was on my feet. It felt so tight and heavy. My hands felt tight too, so I had to stretch it, hoping to reduce that tightness feeling. I had to ask my husband to apply lotion on my lower legs and feet because I couldn't do it myself. I couldn't bend to do it.

I have a suspicion that what we did last Sunday made the swelling worse. It was so hot outside and we were walking most of the time inside the mall to look some bibs for Eve. I have not really get my feet relaxed after that, so, it's not getting any better. I was out of energy today but I was still able to help my father-in-law with his baseball cards business.

My lower body (from hips to feet) are the most sore parts of my body at this stage of pregnancy. I am surprised that I have not feel any backache anymore which is good. Evie is getting heavier each week! :) Oh well, I hope that she will not be too big for Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment