Saturday, March 19, 2011

What to Expect in Your Free Nescafe Taster's Choice Samples


When I saw the ad on Nescafe Taster's Choice free samples, I never hesitated to sign up for four reasons: 1. I love coffee. 2. I use Nescafe brand 3. I am curious the various flavor and the taste of each Nescafe Taster's Choice product, and last but not the least, 4. It's FREE!

I already got my free samples and have tried each flavor. If you are one of the coffee lovers who availed this offer, and has not received your samples yet, you can expect to get your 6 different samples of the product in stick packs.  Each stick pack is good for one glass of coffee. The following flavors are included in your Nescafe Taster's Choice free samples:

  1. French Roast
  2. Hazelnut
  3. House Blend
  4. Vanilla
  5. 100% Columbian
  6. Decaf House Blend

My favorite of the 6 is the Decaf House Blend. It's got that taste and aroma of freshly brewed coffee. House Blend comes next, then 100% Columbian, and French Roast. I didn't like the flavor of the Hazelnut and Vanilla at all.

If you haven't heard of this offer and want to try the free coffee samples, check Nescafe Taster's Choice free samples. You can also try this link, Nescafe Taste for Yourself. Registration is required to get the free coffee. And by the way, a $1 coupon is included in the package.


No comments:

Post a Comment