Friday, September 24, 2010

My Families Favorite Teen Drama TV Show

Author: Dorsey Velasquez

My families favorite teen drama TV show is Gossip Girl. I am probably one of the only adults around I know that love watching the show as much as the teenagers. I love all the characters but my favorite actress is Blair Waldorf, played by Leighton Meester. She is a truly gifted actress and fit's the snobby teen role perfectly. There is also another good actress, Serena van der Woodsen, played by Blake Lively. I like her role but she falls second to Leighton Meester. I enjoy watching the show with my teen daughter, we usually enjoy popping popcorn and curling up in front of our satellite tv for a great episode of Gossip Girl. This show was a real motivation for our direct tv installation in our new house!

Of course my daughter was the first one to get me interested in the show. We were looking for an idea for a family night idea and this is what she came up with doing. I have to admit I look forward to our family nights. I do find myself frequently asking my daughter do the girls at school act like that these days. I am truly relieved each time her answer has been no. I plan to spend a lot of time with my teen daughter making sure she does not turn into a snobby Blair Waldorf or young woman of the world Blake Lively.

No comments:

Post a Comment