Friday, February 17, 2012

The Wonder of Bengay in My Pregnancy Body Aches and Pains

Bengay never fails to amaze me when it comes to relieving my body aches and sores. Being pregnant, I am more prone to achy and sore muscles. Yesterday while cleaning our carpet, I had to do some bending to manually treat the icky stuff with vinegar and water. When I do this chore, the primary part of my body that's directly and easily gets affected is my lower back hip. It becomes so achy that after I lay down for a few minutes, I have a hard time getting up. Great thing we have Bengay at home. The one we have is actually almost a three year old cream. My husband bought it before our first daughter was born. But until now it works wonders. A few minutes after applying it on the affected area, the achy feeling goes away! I consider it my pregnancy miracle cream. I am thankful that they were able to formulate and produce this product because it really helps me with my longing for relief when body aches and pains strike me.

For pregnant women out there who's experiencing the same problem I have, I definitely recommend this product. It's awesome. Hope it works for you too. I am not sure if you will like the slight tingling sensation of the cream once it's applied on your body, but personally, I never have a problem with it. I am used to such kind of rubs. Yet, you can always try it and see if it effectively works on you like how it works on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment